Saturday, October 24, 2009

Country Doctor's office







Well now after I bragged about how great the health care is I came across a country Doctor's office on my road. The second picture is the outside of the building as you pass by and the first is a picture of the front door along with the wood bench out front where people wait to get in. But on the other side of it Uefa (the 8 year old) got real sick a couple seeks ago. He vomited and had the runs for a couple days. He got dehydrated and Suda took him to a doctor and then to a clinic/hospital for almost 3 days. They had him on an IV. The total cost of the 3 day hospitalization cost me about $45. along with about $15 for the doctor's visits. He is alive and well today. Ban Don Wai, Udon Thani, Thailand

2 comments:

  1. It looks like really interesting views there in your photos. Your blog is interesting and informative, it's like visiting another country and seeing it through my own eyes. Thanks for allowing me to visit your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very nice and informative the content of this blog good

    ReplyDelete