Friday, August 14, 2009

Poor Leo (updated)













Wow today Leo is actually wagging her tail a bit. She is still VERY unsteady but maybe she has always been like that. The injury must itch a lot she scratches at it an squeals. It sounds like she is being murdered! She ate a lot of rice today and slept a while. I asked Suda to take her back to the country. Suda said they have no food for her. The nice lady in the local eatery gives us bags of scraps and bones from her cooking for Leo and Tony (the ugly dog).


When Suda returned from her Mom's she brought back an injured puppy. It is a girl dog named Leo. But then again that is my favorite beer, Leo. The dog looked like it might die. (and it may still) Leo may weigh 4 pounds. She is a pretty red color but has a gash over her eye. I guess she got to close to another dog's meal. The side of her head was covered in dry blood and she cried all the time. I got some water and put a little antibiotic into it. I spent about 1/2 hour cleaning her up. I finally found the cut over her eye and applied some antibiotic gel. She is getting around good today. She is still real wobbly and don't look that good. But she is eating and following people. I don't smell any bad odors from her so I guess she is not much infected. The damn thing might live!

No comments:

Post a Comment